- Updated pagespeed module to work with the cache module.
- Updated cache module to support more parameters, use a shared memory cache manager, and PURGE from trust IP.
- Added more APIs to LSIAPI.
- Fixed an HTTP/2 bug that selected 'h2c' during negotiation.
- Fixed an HTTP2 bug which caused multiple line headers errors.
- Fixed an xpool bug that could cause crashing.
- Fixed a bug that caused partial content to be returned when a proxy server replies with content-length and OLS compresses/decompresses with content-length unchanged.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases modgzip and the internal gzip both perform compression, causing the client to display incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug in ls_lock which caused an error on MAC and FreeBSD.
- Fixed a bug in rewrite map configuration parsing which caused crashing.
- Fixed a bug that failed to flush ending chunk "0\r\n\r\n" when EAGAIN returned from a previous write().
- Fixed a bug where request rate throttling would not work.
- Fixed a bug where GeoIP config didn't match the conf file.
- Updated HttpMime and HttpContext level MIME code
- WebAdmin and tooltips updated
- Fixed a bug where matching contexts used server level suffix handler instead of vhost level.
- Fixed a bug in plain text configuration parsing.
- Fixed a lua module bug.
- Fixed a bug causing a seg fault in aho if input was not valid.
- Fixed a bug where an errorlog would sent even if successful.
- Added SSL Session configuration to Webadmin.
- Added support for ARM architecture.
- Added logic to skip chacha ciphers.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused SSL context to fail.
- Added SSL Ticket and SNI logic.
- PageSpeed module upgraded and psol lib changed to version 126.96.36.199.
- Support added for large files in API, sendfile, and request body.
- Fixed a bug in testing mmap() causing a return failure.
- Fixed a bug in reqParser where 0 byte files were treated as 2 byte files.
- Fixed HTTP/2 related errors reported by h2spec 1.1.1.
- Fixed a bug causing crashing in xmlnode If node is null.
- Fixed a bug that caused PHP generated 304 pages to hang (github issue #48).
- Fixed a bug in updateClientInfoFromProxyHeader() that broke IPv6 support.
- Fixed various bugs and updated tooltips in WebAdmin.
- Includes PHP 7 Beta 1 support.
- SPDY/HTTP2 will now be installed by default. To disable, use ./configure --enable-spdy=no during installation.
- Changed internal logging system (Logs will still look the same).
- Refactored userEventNotifier and renamed it to EvtCbQue.
- PageSpeed module upgraded to use Google PSOL Library v188.8.131.52.
- Fixed a bug that may cause SPDY to hang.
- Fixed a bug in HttpRespHeader that may cause a crash.
- Fixed a bug related to range request handling.
- Fixed a bug in the pagespeed module that may cause a file size increase.
- Fixed some HTTP/2 and SPDY bugs introduced in 1.4.9, which may cause 404 errors and long page loading time.
- Added PHP 7 compilation support.
- Added Request Body Parser.
- Created new LSIAPI functions to access parsed request body data.
- Created an internal file upload module which makes files upload faster and saves server CPU time.
- Added an uploadprogress module which displays the progress of uploading files.
- Added demonstration page “upload.html” and “upload.php” to example/index.html to show how to use new features.
- Added an uploadchecker example module demonstrating examples of how to use new features and APIs.
- Updated default cipher configuration.
- Fixed a SPDY bug involving the default window size setting.
- Fixed bug in httpvhost that could cause a potential crash.
- Fixed internal bugs in SPDY/HTTP2.
- Fixed bug causing URL encoding issues.
- Created Adaptive Array Structure, updated internal structures to use the new class.
- Contexts now accept path wildcard matches.
- Fixed bugs in HTTP/2 implementation.
- Fixed bugs in Object Pool, caused memory access errors.
- Fixed bug in Pagespeed, did not handle a specific error code.
- Fixed bug with server side max stream limit.
- Fixed bug with default process count, causing server to create too many processes.
- Fixed various bugs related to SSL, caused different issues.
- Fixed bug that caused compiler based issues.
- Fixed bug in lua makefile.
- Fixed bug in ChunkOS.
- Fixed bug in HTTP session handling, may cause crash.
- Fixed bug in module handling, may cause crash.
- Fixed bug in SPDY.
- Fixed bug in accesslog, possible buffer overflow.
- Improved HTTP/2 implementation to be more strictly conforming to HTTP/2 specification. It now passes H2Spec test suite.
- Improved HTTP/2 Performance.
- Improved LSIAPI internal logic.
- Improved SHM locking and SHM hash container stability.
- SSLv2 ciphers are now disabled by default.
- Enhanced the server's SSL Renegotiation Protection.
- Fixed a memory leak in the request header handling logic.
- Fixed bugs within the Server API related to accessing AutoBuf memory.
- Fixed bug causing static file compression to not work.
- Fixed bug causing static file compression to bypass the module decompression flag.
- Fixed bug in LSIAPI causing some modules to not work properly.
- Fixed bug in modpagespeed's basefetch class that may cause the server to crash.
- Added more HTTP/2 error handling to detect invalid compression code.
- Updated httprespheader to support header size limit settings.
- Improved the method of searching both static header table and dynamic header table.
- Improved LSIAPI callback function calling implementation.
- Fixed bug causing high CPU use with HTTP/2.
- Fixed HTTP/2 encoding error.
- Fixed bug causing sendfile to not work properly in certain cases.
- Fixed bug causing AIO-related crashes.
- Fixed a locking bug in lsshmpool.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Updated HTTP/2 support to draft 17.
- Fixed bug causing HTTP/2 string to not be displayed in the error log.
- Fixed bug causing HTTP/2 to not handle uploading big files.
- Fixed bug causing OPTIONS requests to not be handled.
- Fixed bug in PCRE functions.
- Fixed bug in PHP build tool when used on Debian.
- Update module to use latest stable PSOL library: 184.108.40.206.
- Added More Lua SAPI support and improved internal Lua logic.
LiteSpeed Runtime Library
- Updated shared memory internal logic.
- Added support for HTTP/2 draft 16 (ALPN, NPN and upgrade).
- Automatically redirect to HTTPS when SSL_Accept fails for an HTTPS page because the request is a plain HTTP request.
- Added more LSIAPI functions.
- Updated fixtimestamp.sh.
- Fixed a bug causing shared memory to fail while initializing.
- Updated PCRE m4 file that may cause installation failure.
- All bug fixes included in 1.3.6.
- Updated cache module to use $VH_ROOT, $VH_NAME and $SERVER_ROOT variables in storagepath parameter.
- Fixed a hidden URL path bug which may cause errors.
- Added support of In-Place Resource Optimization.
- Update supported PSOL to 220.127.116.11-beta.
- Fixed bug causing PageSpeed to not build correctly on CentOS 5.
- Added LiteSpeed runtime library.
- LSIAPI code refactoring.
- Re-engineered WebAdmin console.
- Added multiple language support. (English and Chinese currently included.)
- Added PageSpeed Module v1.0-18.104.22.168 (beta).
- Security: Block headers starting with Shellshock signature.
- Bug fix: Problem with range requests for a file with a size of zero.
- Bug fix: SSL error during OCSP response verification.
- Bug fix: Firefox does not send "Accept-Encoding" header over SPDY.
- Secure ciphers used by default.
- Added "Proxy-Host" environment handling for rewrite engine.
- HTTP_END HANDLER_RESTART hook no longer initialized statically. It is only set up when gzip is used.
- Optimized HttpRespHeaders::reset().
- Eliminated error message when RCS does not exist.
- Internal modules have default priority set.
- If both .conf and .xml configuration files exist when upgrading to 1.4.x, the old .conf file will be removed before converting .xml config files to .conf.
- Fixed a bug that referenced a NULL pointer.
- Fixed pointer not advancing after appending query string.
- Fixed gzip bugs.
- Fixed uninitialized variable bug.
Major feature enhancements
- Added mod_lua, a module for handling Lua.
- Added shared memory functionality to LSIAPI.
- All configuration files are converted to plain text (including those generated by the WebAdmin console).
- Virtual host configuration files are now stored under the new /usr/local/lsws/conf/vhosts directory.
- Added RCS (Revision Control System) integration to allow automatic backups and version control of all config files.
recover_xml.shscript for recovering previous XML configurations when downgrading below version 1.4.
1.x Release Log (Legacy)